September 27, 2014
The first ever fall bird festival will be fun for everyone and you are invited!
Free registration will be at the American Falls public library and here is an outline of our day…
- 8:00 – 8:30 – FREE Registration (AF Public Library)
- 8:30 – 9:30 – Orientation and then a short presentation on birding equipment and how to use it. Also, feeding birds over the winter months.
- 9:30 – 9:45 – Stop by The Ranch for coffee and hot cocoa
- 9:45 – 12:00 – Snake River birding at cemetery overlook.
- 12:00 – 1:00 – Lunch at the Bay Restaurant, American Falls Marina (discount coupons available)
- 1:00 – 2:00 – Birding along the shore of American Falls Reservoir and bike path near the Bay Restaurant
- 2:00 – 3:00 – After party at 13 Bottles, a local, non-smoking pub.
We will be car pooling from the library. Children are very welcome, but must be accompanied by an adult.